Khabarovsk Territory is a region of Russia in the Far East, bordering the Primorsky Territory, the Magadan and Amur Regions, Yakutia and the Jewish Autonomous Region. The region is notable for the fact that most of the territory is occupied by the Khabarovsk mountains. Many peaks of the ranges have long been a favorite climbing spot for climbers and climbers. Each mountain boasts unique features, natural resources, flora and fauna.
A set of things for hiking:
1. A backpack.
2. Tourism mat.
3. Sleeping bag.
4. Hoba (tourist seat).
7. A bottle of 1-1.5 liters or a thermos (for tea, coffee, water).
10. Wide-brimmed hat or cap (baseball cap), bandana.
11. Sports hat - 1 pc.
12. Woolen socks - 1 pair.
13. Cotton socks - 2 pairs
14. Windbreaker or light jacket.
15. Sweatshirt or warm sweater - 1 pc.
16. Thermal underwear or warm leotards - 1 pc.
17. Plain pants -2 pcs.
18. T-shirt - 2 pcs.
19. Cotton gloves 1-2 pairs
20. Headlamp, spare batteries.
21. Mug, spoon, bowl, knife.
22. Towel -1 pc.
23. Toiletries (paper).
24. Basic shoes (Rubber boots with low heels, bootleg not lower than 25 cm) - 1 pair
25. Well-worn, boots or trekking sneakers - 1 pair.
26. Replaceable shoes for the camp (rubber slippers or crocuses).
28. Threads, needles, pins.
29. Sealed matches.
29. Personal medicines.